Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Selena Gomez Talks Dating Justin Bieber on 'Ellen'

Selena Gomez Talks Dating Justin Bieber on 'Ellen'

Selena Gomez got a case of the giggles during her Tuesday appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, when Ellen pressed the 18-year-old singer-actress for details about her rumored relationship with 17-year-old teen idol Justin Bieber.

"I feel like we're close, we're friends... You'd never hurt me? You'd never lie to me?" DeGeneres quipped.

"I would never, ever," Gomez said sincerely.

"Well, the last time you were here -- I just wanna remind you -- we were talking about Justin. And the last time you were here, this is what you said," the daytime host said as she rolled a clip of Gomez's September 2010 appearance on the show.

Only seven months ago, Gomez had remained poised when Ellen asked her about the Biebs, claiming there was nothing romantic going on. "He's little! I mean, he's like my little brother!" Gomez insisted then.

After viewing the flashback clip, a mortified Gomez hid her face before screaming, "Don't take me to jail!" When DeGeneres asked what Gomez had to say for herself now, all she could muster was, "I don't know. I don't know."

DeGeneres then joked that Gomez and Bieber "made me a fool" when they took their relationship public at this year's Vanity Fair Oscar party.

"No, I didn't!" Gomez swore. "He's sweet."

"He's sweet as can be," DeGeneres agreed. "But he's not like your little brother, is he?"

"No," Gomez confessed. "(But) I didn't lie to you, I didn't know!”

"But little brother is not someone you wanna date?" DeGeneres asked.

"Well, no," Gomez admitted. "That would be wrong... and weird."

DeGeneres then presented her flustered guest with a gift -- a pillow with Bieber's face on it -- "because I know you’re away from Justin, and I don’t want you to miss him too much!" Ellen joked. Watch for yourself below.

 

 

The pint-sized pop-star duo of Gomez and Bieber might be coy about their relationship, but they certainly seem to be handling the attention surrounding them pretty well!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/selena-gomez-talks-dating-justin-bieber-ellen/1-a-333970

Jim Carrey Jill Wagner Jill Arrington Jessica White Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment