Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lisa Rinna & Delilah: Casual Friday

Lisa Rinna and her daughter Delilah, 12, took a laid-back approach to the end of the week as they dressed-down and grabbed a coffee in Los Angeles, Calif. on Friday (March 18).

Delilah looks a little irritated, but I have two teenagers so I can tell you exactly what's going on in this picture: Lisa is singing a little too loudly in a public place and Delilah is feeling like she is going to die of embarrassment. Trust me, I see that look from my girls everytime I break into 'Poker Face' while we're walking into Starbucks.

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/03/19/lisa-rinna-delilah-casual-friday

Natalie Imbruglia Naomi Watts Melissa Joan Hart Melissa Howard Melissa George

No comments:

Post a Comment