Friday, March 25, 2011

'American Idol' Recap: Take a Good Look at My Face

'American Idol' Recap: Take a Good Look at My Face

It's Jacob's birthday week, which means it's Reese Witherspoon's birthday week, which means I need to plan a birthday lunch where I sit her down and make her explain her choices to me and how we're going to resolve to make better ones in the year ahead, but also it means I take Idol off of Jacob's hands for the week, as has become the custom.

In this particular case, it means my awesome buzz off of seeing Billy Crudup and Raul Esparza live on stage is about to be murdered by this collection of dead-eyed screechers ruining the music of Motown.

CLICK TO READ THE FULL RECAP

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/american-idol-recap-take-good-look-my-face/1-a-334745

Prince Harry Poppy Montgomery Piper Perabo Pink Pierce Brosnan

No comments:

Post a Comment