Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Katie Holmes InStyle Interview: Girlfriend Explains A Cold Looking Suri!

Remember all those pictures you saw of poor Suri Cruise looking cold with now jacket, while Katie was all bundled up? Well she now addresses them in her latest interview with In Style. Check it out! On why her baby?s often seen in freezing weather and rain with no coat: ?Recently, Suri and I were taking a walk and a fight got started because it was cold outside and she didn?t want to wear her coat,? she tells the magazine. ?My philosophy is, well, fine, because after a block of walking you?re going to ask me for your coat? So the pictures of her [without a coat in cold weather] are sort of embarrassing, but I said, ?Suri, I?ll take the hit. Just put it on when you get cold.? I actually agree with her on this. You cant make a kid do something they don?t want to. Choose your battles. She is not gonna get sick! She will tell her mama when she is cold and I am sure Katie had a jacket with her, or would give Suri hers. I know. I am a parent lol. On taking fashion risks: ?I?m not afraid to try a new designer [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/nSji6qm6_SU/

Tobey Maguire Teri Hatcher Taylor Swift Tara Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment