Sunday, April 17, 2011

All My Children and One Life To Live Canceled!

It is official ABC has canceled both All My Children and One Life To Live in what I call a really bad move! If that isn?t bad enough just wait until you hear what is replacing the iconic soap operas with, nothing I will watch that is for sure. Turns out those pesky rumors a few weeks ago that ABC was canceling AMC and OLTL were not rumors but fact. The announcement came down today that All My Children will air its last episode in September and One Life To Live will air its last episode in January 2012. Here is the kicker they gave some lame excuse about viewership changing blah blah blah. They are replacing these shows with The Chew some show that will focus on food and The Revolution which will focus on health. You can get full descriptions at abc.com but I call them crappy talk or reality shows that are cheaper to make then beloved daytime soap operas. The whole statement is a bunch of you know what in my book. I am still in shock that two more shows are going off the air. No more Susan Lucci, or Robert S. Woods in my [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/0U5WY8QFahA/

Jennie Finch Jared Leto January Jones Janet Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment